The purpose of the Wayne County Department of Public Health Clinic is to provide essential services to children and adults in Wayne County, including immunizations, diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted infections, HIV counseling and testing and WIC services.
|Immunization By Appointments Monday - Friday|
|Wayne Health Center|
33030 Van Born Rd
Wayne, MI 48184
|Hours for all Wayne County clinics are as follows:|
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm
Wednesday 11:00am - 7:30pm
|Phone: (734) 727-7100|
|Please see the Contact page for phone numbers, hours of operation, and addresses to all WCDPH clinic locations.|
Children Must Be Accompanied By Parent or Legal Guardian
Please bring Immunization Records and Insurance or Medicaid Card (if insured) with child. There is a $10 administration fee per vaccine requested for children without Medicaid. (Medicaid will be billed for administration fee). Services will not be denied due to inability to pay.
Vaccines for Children Eligibility:
- Birth to 18 years of age
- Medicaid recipient
- Under-insured (Have insurance but does not cover immunizations or deductible met) American-Indian/Alaskan Native
- Limited vaccines available for adults (Inquire within)
* Limited Walk in services are available. Services will be provided as staffing and time permit. Appointments are STRONGLY recommended.
Immunization Schedules, Contraindications, and Recommendations
The clinic offers STD testing to people age 13 and older. Parental consent is not necessary for minors.
Testing is offered for:
- Syphilis, and
*Does not apply to females age 30 and older unless insured by Medicaid, however treatment will be provided as needed.
Females with symptoms may also be tested for:
- Yeast, and
- Bacterial vaginosis
Treatment will be provided when indicated.
Testing is done by appointment:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday 8 am - 3:30 pm.
- Wednesday 11:00 am - 6:30 pm.
- Call 734-727-7100
- Same-day appointments may be available.
- A $10 fee is requested at time of service.